Training Academy 2023
EIf you are looking for a Graduate role and want to become a Chartered Accountant in an accountancy practice then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are so confident in our growth plans that we want to recruit for this year and next years now. Our Training Academy will give you the opportunity to gain the practical skills and the qualifications side by side, as well as access to a wide variety of client work and specialisms.
Why a career in accountancy?
If you think accountants spend their lives confined to their desks, then think again. They are sitting on the boards of multinational companies, testifying in court and advising governments, as well as supporting charities and businesses from every industry all over the world.
Working in practice
Many accountants work within accountancy practices providing their financial expertise to clients. Working across a portfolio of clients means that our accountants enjoy a variety of work. You could find yourself working with a new tech business start-up, a global retailer or a national charity.
The Training Academy
We’ve designed the Bevan Buckland LLP Training Academy, to give you a chance to gain the skills, qualification and experience you need to get you on the pathway to your future career as a Chartered Accountant. On top of an exciting job role and a competitive salary, you’ll have the chance to further develop yourself as a professional, gaining experience and learning key skills through a structured development programme and countless more opportunities.
Develop and grow as a professional
In addition to your job role, you’ll be supported by a dedicated team providing you with high-quality development opportunities. Amongst these opportunities, you’ll have the chance to:
- Gain knowledge and transferable skills through workshops and formal training.
- Be supported by a line manager and colleagues who will provide you with guidance and constructive feedback all throughout your experience.
- Join a cohort of young professionals who are undertaking a professional accountancy qualification (ICAEW ACA)
- Benefit from a full sponsorship package and study support for your professional qualification.
To meet our eligibility criteria you will need:
- 3 A Levels (or equivalent) at grade B or above
- Be studying a degree with a predicted completion grade of 2:1 or above OR hold a degree at grade 2:1 or above
To succeed you will need to be:
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Interested in technology and how it can be used to improve processes
- Detail orientated and someone who sees things through to completion
- Curious and interested in solving problems
- Dedicated to client service and going the extra mile
- Values driven and interested being a team player and member
- Able to manage the challenge of working and studying simultaneously
You will undertake the ICAEW ACA qualification as part of your role. This qualification is academically challenging but one of the most recognised chartered accountancy qualifications in the world leaving you with a lifetime of opportunities.
What will you get in return for your hard work and loyalty:
- A full study support package worth over £15k including the cost of your qualification plus paid study time to attend your course and additional exam study time
- A starting salary of £20,000+
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working