Graduate Training Academy
Bevan Buckland LLP 2019 recruits: Andrew Davies and Demi Clement.
Bevan Buckland LLP is a firm of chartered accountants and business advisers with offices across South Wales, from our offices in Swansea, Carmarthen, Haverfordwest, Pembroke and St David’s. We provide tax and compliance services to individuals and businesses in the region. Our accountants are specialists in a variety of sectors including property, professional services and agriculture.
Why a career in accountancy?
If you think accountants spend their lives confined to their desks, then think again. They are sitting on the boards of multinational companies, testifying in court and advising governments, as well as supporting charities and businesses from every industry all over the world.
Working in practice
Many accountants work within accountancy practices providing their financial expertise to clients. Working across a portfolio of clients means that accountants enjoy a variety of work. You could find yourself working with a new tech business start-up, a global retailer or a national charity.
The Graduate Training Academy
We’ve designed the Bevan Buckland LLP Graduate Training Academy, to give you a chance to gain the skills, qualification and experience you need to get you on the pathway to your future career as a Chartered Accountant. On top of an exciting job role and a competitive salary, you’ll have the chance to further develop yourself as a professional, gain experience and learn key skills through a structured development programme and countless more opportunities.
Develop and grow as a professional
In addition to your job role, you’ll be supported by a dedicated team providing you with high quality development opportunities. Amongst these opportunities, you’ll have the chance to:
- Gain knowledge and transferable skills through workshops and formal training.
- Be supported by a line manager and colleagues who will provide you with guidance and constructive feedback all throughout your experience.
- Join a cohort of young professionals who are undertaking a professional accountancy qualification (ICAEW ACA)
- Benefit from a full sponsorship package and study support for your professional qualification.
Who can apply?
- a current undergraduate in your final year of study, on track to receive a grade of 2:1 or above
- a graduate who has graduated within the last two years, achieving a grade of 2:1 or above
- a postgraduate who also obtained their undergraduate (within the last two years)
We aim to promote an inclusive culture for all staff. So, whatever your background, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexual orientation, we welcome you, and your application.
If you are interested in applying for the Graduate Training Academy, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. Download and save the application form first before completing the required fields.
When the application is complete please upload the file to the submission form below.
Applications will close at 5pm on July 31st, 2020.