Why a career in accountancy?
If you think accountants spend their lives confined to their desks, then think again. They are sitting on the boards of multinational companies, testifying in court and advising governments, as well as supporting charities and businesses from every industry all over the world.
Working in practice
Many accountants work within accountancy practices providing their financial expertise to clients. Working across a portfolio of clients means that accountants enjoy a variety of work. You could find yourself working with a new tech business start-up, a global retailer or a national charity.
The Training Academy
We’ve designed the Bevan Buckland LLP Training Academy, to give you a chance to gain the skills, qualification and experience you need to get you on the pathway to your future career as a Chartered Accountant. On top of an exciting job role and a competitive salary, you’ll have the chance to further develop yourself as a professional, gaining experience and learning key skills through a structured development programme and countless more opportunities.
Develop and grow as a professional
In addition to your job role, you’ll be supported by a dedicated team providing you with high quality development opportunities. Amongst these opportunities, you’ll have the chance to:
- Gain knowledge and transferable skills through workshops and formal training.
- Be supported by a line manager and colleagues who will provide you with guidance and constructive feedback all throughout your experience.
- Join a cohort of young professionals who are undertaking a professional accountancy qualification (ICAEW ACA)
- Benefit from a full sponsorship package and study support for your professional qualification.
Who can apply?
- a current undergraduate in your final year of study, on track to receive a grade of 2:1 or above
- a graduate who has graduated within the last two years, achieving a grade of 2:1 or above
- a postgraduate who also obtained their undergraduate (within the last two years)
- Holds or is working towards 3 A Levels (at grade B or above) or;
- Holds or is working towards AAT at level 3 or 4 plus 2 A Levels (at grade B or above)
If you are interested in applying for the Training Academy, we will be accepting applications in July 2020.