Our expert team approach
Based in the heart of Carmarthen, our local accountants Carmarthen team of chartered accountants, tax planners and business use their expert knowledge, combined with outstanding customer care to always deliver the best for our clients.
We serve clients in a wide range of industry sectors with the majority of our clients being involved in farming, tourism and leisure. But we act for a diverse client base and have developed expertise so we can service unique specialist clients.
Alun Evans is the partner in charge of our Carmarthen office.
There are many reasons why we think you should instruct Bevan Buckland to be your accountant. If we had to list just six they would be these:
- We act for great local businesses. You will, quite literally, be in good company. We are fortunate to act for some of the largest businesses in the area. However, we are also proud to act for smaller personal clients. No client is too small or too big.
- We are regulated by all the main professional bodies to include the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and Association of Accounting Technicians. We also operate a BACS approved payroll bureau and are a member of Charter Group which is a members group for some of the largest independent firms of accountants in England and Wales. In terms of internet security we are cyber essentials approved. It goes without saying that we have excellent knowledge of Quick Books, SAGE, Xero and a number of other cloud accounting packages.
- We empathise with our community. Each team member is allocated one day of paid time per year so that they can volunteer for their chosen charity. Also, every member of the office is a trained first aider.
- We add value. We do more than prepare accounts. We can provide business advice, help to solve tax problems, provide help with FCA and Charity Commission Annual Returns, help with cashflow forecasts, workplace pensions, financial restructuring and management issues. We have contacts with the best mortgage, investment, legal and property advisers in the area and are always happy to share our contact list with our clients.
- There is a team of geniuses who specialise in their chosen area. Tax has become too complicated for one person to know it all. We have the resources to be able to ensure that our team members can develop expertise in their technical field. We provide direct lines and email addresses of your specialist accountant so you can chat things through on an informal basis.
- We guarantee there will not be any surprise bills.
Please do not hesitate to contact Alun to arrange a friendly no obligation meeting – the first hour is free! Reach out to our friendly accountants Carmarthen team today.
Get in touch
Tel: 01267 233115