Salary: up to £25k per annum
This role is part of an exciting new joint venture between Tech-Wales Ltd and Bevan Buckland LLP. Tech-Wales provides Business IT Support Services, Business Application Development and Consultancy and Cloud Computing services to small and medium-sized businesses across Wales and the UK. As a Microsoft Partner, they are experts in Microsoft products and services and have access to a wealth of training and support services to enable your career development.
Bevan Buckland LLP is Wales’ largest independent accountancy firm, and they work with businesses in Swansea and across South Wales, buying into their ambitions and offering mature, measured advice and accountancy services anchored in sensible best practice.
Bevan Buckland LLP has announced a strategic partnership with Tech-Wales Ltd to help deliver technology advice and solutions to its’ clients. The strategic partnership will allow Bevan Buckland LLP clients to access support and advice on both their day-to-day use of IT and their long-term strategic technology investments. As a key part of the partnership, Bevan Buckland LLP and Tech-Wales will be investing in a Technology Graduate Recruitment and Training programme.
- Has a degree in Computer Science, Business Process, or similar mathematical/science related degree
- Has experience using a Computer Programming Language
- Can learn new technologies and quickly apply its use
- Self-motivated and a great team worker
- Logical thinker
- Enjoys solving problems
- Has excellent communication skills
The following are desirable but the ability and enthusiasm to learn them is what is more important.
- Ability to fault find, diagnose and fix
- Knowledge of markup languages such as HTML / XML
- You may have worked with user interface frameworks such as bootstrap
You will primarily be working on delivering a variety of customer projects along with our existing applications development team and you will learn new skills and the latest technologies especially working with both the Microsoft Power Platform and Office 365 cloud platforms.
- Produce high-quality solutions for our customers in a wide and varied number of sectors
- Create solutions to solve customer problems utilising the available technologies
- Present ideas for system improvements
- Provide telephone assistance to the customer during the application lifecycle
With a relaxed work atmosphere and flexible start and finish times, we are aiming to find talented and enthusiastic graduates who are keen to work with the latest technologies and develop outstanding solutions.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this role.