Job Title: Apprenticeship – Trainee accountant
Location: Haverfordwest Office
Guide Salary: Minimum wage + on the job training + paid college day for AAT course
Overview of position: We are looking to recruit in our Haverfordwest office and are keen to hear from people with outstanding academic results. Would suit a school leaver. Focusing on accounting and tax services you will also assist in developing digital accounting solutions for our clients in readiness for the introduction of Making Tax Digital [MTD].
- A ‘hands on’ accounting role, reporting to manager
- Preparation of accounts and tax computations for manager review
- Specifically, maintain an in-depth knowledge of IRIS, MS Office 365, Quick Books, Sage and Xero together with integrated point of sale platforms.
- Provide digital training and support to clients if required
- Help efficiently integrate client’s digital accounting systems into our accounts production system and MTD
- Carry out ad hoc technical projects and administrative support as required
Leadership, management and engagement
- Support will be given for professional accounting exams.
- Enthusiastic. Self-motivated. Can-do attitude.
- Professional manner.
- Team player.
- Act with a high degree of integrity both in and outside work
- Ability to use own initiative and take a flexible approach
- Ensure that deadlines are always met
- Able to travel to client premises so will hold the UK driving licence and have own vehicle
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to email@example.com