Guide Salary: £22,000+ (Dependent upon experience and qualifications)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
At Bevan Buckland LLP we are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented HR and Recruitment Administrator to join our team based in Swansea. As a HR and Recruitment Administrator, you will play a crucial role in supporting the People Operations function of the firm, with a focus on new starters, onboarding, and learning and development initiatives. This position requires excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, empathy, and exceptional communication.
– Assist in the maintenance of HR records and personnel files, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
– Support the HR function in handling employee onboarding, offboarding, and general HR-related queries.
– Coordinate the onboarding process for new starters, including preparing paperwork, conducting inductions, and arranging training sessions.
– Maintain employee data in HR systems, ensuring data integrity and compliance with relevant policies and regulations.
– Assist in preparing HR-related reports, documents, and correspondence.
– Support the recruitment process by posting job advertisements, screening applications, and scheduling interviews.
– Coordinate interview logistics and communicate with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
– Assist in conducting reference checks and preparing employment contracts.
– Maintain recruitment records and ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
Learning and Development
– Assist in organising and coordinating training programs and learning initiatives for employees.
– Maintain training records and monitor completion of mandatory training.
– Support the administration of performance management processes, including goal setting, performance reviews, and development plans.
– Collaborate with managers and employees to identify training needs and recommend appropriate learning opportunities.
– Assist in generating HR reports, ensuring accuracy and adherence to reporting deadlines.
– Help monitor and maintain HR metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
– Prepare reports related to absence, holidays, employee turnover, and other HR-related analytics.
– Attention to detail and ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
– Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Demonstrated empathy and ability to maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
– Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
– Prior experience in a HR and/or recruitment role
– Knowledge of employment law, HR processes and documentation would be advantageous.
At Bevan Buckland LLP, we value our employees and provide a supportive and inclusive work environment. Join our team and contribute to the success of our HR function while developing your skills in a professional organisation.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills to email@example.com