Job Title: Senior Associate / Digital Accounting Lead
Guide Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Report To: Head of Client Services and Partners
Overview of position: Responsibility to deliver digital accounting solutions to our clients and all related projects, including client onboarding and ongoing consultancy. Take the lead in designing and driving our digital accounting processes and ongoing client support. Actively role model expected and acceptable behaviours in line with the Firm’s values and build positive relationships with clients and staff.
Staff Responsibility: Engage and motivate others to build our Digital Accounting skills across the organisation. Assign tasks, train and lead junior staff when appropriate.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key 3rd party accounting software products, their use and keep that knowledge up to date in a rapidly changing technology environment
- Specifically, maintain an in-depth knowledge of Xero and associated software and other integrated platforms
- Ensure the Firm has recommended solutions in place to meet our clients’ digital accounting needs
- Meet with clients to understand their issues and needs and design appropriate digital accounting system solutions and use initiative to push solutions to clients
- Project manage and deliver the onboarding, implementation, and integration of digital accounting software solutions to our clients
- Oversee our ongoing internal and external support for Digital Accounting platforms, including providing training and support to clients
- Proactively drive the integration of clients accounting systems into our accounts production processes
- Communicate with clients clearly and effectively
- Communicate to management and other staff regularly on progress, workload and plan for efficient completion of projects
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned to you to support the Firm and your colleagues.
Leadership, management and engagement
- Display Technical knowledge and skills leadership both internally and to clients
- For any staff working on your projects, motivate staff to ensure they are engaged, driven and ‘go the extra mile’
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office
- Work with partners, executives and Head of People Operations to ensure your training needs and, where appropriate the training needs of others are identified and met
- Ensure lines of communication within the organisation are open are always transparent
- Develop a professional and supportive approach to your fellow colleagues
- Throughout your time with the firm, live our values in everything you do
- You will be expected to ensure that all key deadlines are always met
- Report to management on all assignments as required
Compliance & Governance
- Ensure that all key targets are always met
- Continually embed the key strategic objectives of the Firm: embedding excellence, enabling growth, create the future
- Ensure your CPD, technical and overall training is up to date and maintain an in-depth client and industry knowledge
- Ensure that any identified training programmes are adhered to
This post requires you to be able to travel to Client premises and so you must hold the current UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
|Skills and Aptitude|
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV, along with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org