The Arts and Creative sector thrives in South Wales, with Welsh TV companies and Welsh artists winning awards and worldwide recognition. This thriving sector ranges from large TV and media businesses through to local artists, writers, designers and photographers that make Wales unique.
Many of our creative-based clients use our complete accountancy support service where we take care of all of the financial aspects of business.
We can help with
- Business start-up advice
- Company formation
- Full bookkeeping services
- Annual and management accounts
- Statutory audits where required
- Corporation and personal tax compliance
- VAT advice
- Confidential payroll services
- Independent financial planning advice on investments, pensions and retirement planning
- Funding advice for business expansion or diversification
We also offer free of charge:
- Email or telephone advice on business related issues
- Regular email business and tax tips newsletter
- Reminders of key filing dates
To contact a member of our specialist arts and creative sector team, please click here. Alternatively please call us on 01792 410100.