Chartered Accountants in Haverfordwest
Alun Evans is the partner in charge of our Haverfordwest, Carmarthen and St David’s offices. Alun and his specialist team serve clients covering a wide range of industry sectors operated by owner managers in a rural economy. As you would expect farming and tourism/leisure businesses make up the core of our client base.
Our team has built strong technical knowledge particularly in agriculture and the property sector, including construction and property letting. We regularly advise on the tax and VAT aspects on property purchases and disposals. We also service a wide range of ‘one man consultancy businesses’ based in South East England but whose family base remains in West Wales. It’s true to say that we are a one stop shop for our clients and aim to provide a first class service in whatever business you operate. No client is too small or big.
How we help our clients
Besides crunching the numbers our team goes that extra mile in providing customer service. We aim to help you:
- Solve your current financial problems;
- Avoid future problems;
- Reduce your stress levels by providing you with certainty;
- Build your wealth.
- Free up your time so that your business gives you a life instead of taking it away from you. We too often come across business owners who spend so much time in their business they have no time for themselves or their family. Plumbers who don’t have time to fix their kitchen tap, doctors who ignore their health and solicitors who haven’t made their own wills are just a few examples. We like to think we can help with that.
The team approach
Tax legislation is so complex these days that no one person can do it all. A one stop shop service is a key part of our approach as we believe that will save you time and money by taking independent financial advice from one trusted team of advisers. To achieve this Alun is supported by a key management team which specialise in providing support in:
- Accounting, business tax and IT;
- Audit and assurance;
- Personal tax returns and tax planning;
- Capital gains and inheritance tax planning;
- VAT compliance and planning;
- PAYE and payroll bureau;
- Employer pensions auto enrolment; and
- Debt restructuring.
Our management team and individual team members are our local competitive advantage. We aim to ensure our team members are properly supported and rewarded, and continually learn new skills so that best customer service can be provided at all times. Our team culture demands a self-disciplined, can do attitude, of doing things right, and sometimes admitting if we don’t, we honour deadlines, keep promises, return phone calls and emails as quickly as we can. We strive to bring the right attitude to work every day. This is under pinned by one key value – integrity. This last point is one of Alun’s mantras. Accounting can sometimes be looked upon as a commodity. Integrity is not. It’s the most valuable trait a team member can have and is at the core of what we strive to deliver.
Please do not hesitate to contact Alun to arrange a friendly no obligation meeting.
Get in touch
Bevan Buckland LLP
45 High Street
Tel: 01437 760666