Caroline Wheeler is the partner in charge at our Pembroke office. This office is based in the heart of the town opposite the Norman castle, with a large car park at the rear of our building. Our team are all qualified to at least technician level and regularly under take professional training and development to make sure our knowledge is current and fit for purpose. We deal with clients who operate in a broad spectrum of industry sectors as well as a number of Charities and not for profit organisations. We pride ourselves on knowing our client’s businesses so we can give them the best advice for their own personal circumstances. Each client is treated as an individual, we recognise that one size doesn’t always fit all. We frequently advise on all aspects of taxation from Corporate to Inheritance Tax.
Our team understands that businesses need clear concise and timely advise and we pride ourselves on responding quickly to our clients queries.
How we help our clients
Besides crunching the numbers our team goes that extra mile in providing customer service. We aim to help you:
- Understand your financial position;
- Avoid future problems;
- Reduce your stress levels by providing you with certainty;
- Build your wealth.
- Free up your time so that your business gives you a life instead of taking it away from you. We too often come across business owners who spend so much time in their business they have no time for themselves or their family. Plumbers who don’t have time to fix their kitchen tap, doctors who ignore their health and solicitors who haven’t made their own wills are just a few examples. We like to think we can help with that.
The team approach
Tax legislation is so complex these days that no one person can do it all; that’s why our team all have individual expertise covering all the hot tax topics – VAT, PAYE, CGT, Self assessment, Corporation Tax. A one stop shop service is a key part of our approach as we believe that will save you time and money by taking independent financial advice from one trusted team of advisers. To achieve this Caroline is supported by a key management team which specialise in providing support in:
- Accounting, business tax and IT;
- Audit and assurance;
- Personal tax returns and tax planning;
- Capital gains and inheritance tax planning;
- VAT compliance and planning;
- PAYE and payroll bureau; and
- Employer pensions auto enrolment.
Our management team and individual team members are our local competitive advantage. We aim to ensure our team members are properly supported and rewarded, and continually learn new skills so that best customer service can be provided at all times. Our team culture demands a self-disciplined, can do attitude, of doing things right, and sometimes admitting if we don’t, we honour deadlines, keep promises, return phone calls and emails as quickly as we can. We strive to bring the right attitude to work every day. This is under pinned by one key value – integrity. This last point is one of the firms mantras. Accounting can sometimes be looked upon as a commodity. Integrity is not. It’s the most valuable trait a team member can have and is at the core of what we strive to deliver.
Please do not hesitate to contact Caroline to arrange a friendly no obligation meeting at a time that is convenient to your business.
We'd really like a chance to meet you so why not book a free no obligation meeting with one of our team.
So why not call into our Pembroke office or contact us?
6 Westgate Hill
Tel: 01646 682383
Fax: 01646 621381