Swansea is the centre of the Welsh technology industry, forming the end point of the M4 corridor, the UK’s answer to California’s Silicon Valley.
This is fuelled in part by the presence of a world class research-led university, the city’s status as a City of Innovation and the emergence of the waterfront digital district. A concentration of talent and resource makes South Wales an attractive place to start or to relocate a tech business in the 2020s.
Bevan Buckland specialises in working with tech startups, not only by providing bedrock business accounting functions such as management accounts and and corporation tax returns, but also with strategic advice to support growth. We help our clients in ICT access tax reliefs and credits for research and development and access third-party funding through compelling business plans supported by impeccable financial records.
We can help with…
- Annual accounts.
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation for audit.
- Corporation tax and personal tax compliance.
- Corporate finance advice on fundraising, acquisitions, sales and valuation.
- Research and development (R&D) tax credits.
- Intellectual property protection.
- Confidential payroll services.
We work with…
- University spin-outs.
- Corporate clients.
- High-growth technology SMEs.
- Entrepreneurs and investors.
Why not call our team of technology accountants now on 01792 410100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org