Capitalise for business
As a client of Bevan Buckland LLP, our partnership with Capitalise will provide you with all the relevant tools and data at your disposal to help protect and grow your business. Whether you are looking to secure funding or to simply monitor your own business credit score, Capitalise for business can assist with a number of corporate finance solutions. Read the information below to find out more about Capitalise, or simply sign up HERE to begin accessing your business credit information.
Who is Capitalise?
Capitalise is your one place for business finance. It’s a cutting-edge business finance platform aimed at accounting firms and their ambitious business clients. Their vision is to give you transparency and control over your business finance. That’s achieved through a unique mix of finance experts, software tools and access to a network of lenders, credit specialists and fintech providers.
What services do Capitalise offer?
Capitalise has a suite of tools and services that accounting partners can add to their advisory armoury. This delivers more bang for your buck when it comes to finance advice. These tools include:
- Monitor – Capitalise’s Monitor tool gives us a 360-degree view of your credit profile, cashflow and funding. It’s a software tool that integrates with your accounting software to show us what support you need, what your risks are and where there are opportunities.
- Capital Reports – the Capital Reports function gives us a snapshot of your business finance position. All the most important finance insights are brought together in one, easy-to-navigate place. So, we have all the numbers we need at our fingertips.
- Marketplace – the Capitalise Marketplace is where we go to search for the very best routes to funding. It connects our team with a network of 100+ lenders and providers, so we can find the ideal finance products (and the best deals) for your needs.
- Credit improvement – Capitalise’s partnership with Experian gives us deep insights into your credit position. We can show you your business credit profile and help you improve your credit score. We can even check the credit score of your suppliers and customers.
- Debt recovery – bad debts can be a big issue. Debt Recovery is a no-risk solution we can offer to help you resolve those unpaid debts. We handle the complexity, legals and workflow and you get your money on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Get in touch…If you would like to find out more about funding opportunities for your business, please contact a member of our team, either by calling us on 01792 410100 or by sending us an email. Alternatively, if you are looking to sign up with Capitalise, please click here.
In the current economy with high interest rates, having access to better credit terms and higher credit limits…
Budgets and autumn statements are always a mix of economics, politics, ideology, theatre and the...
Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has delivered the Autumn Statement today, providing an update on the economy and outlining the Government’s fore growth. To help you understand the announcements, Jack Parker, Associate Director at Bevan Buckland LLP, has summarised the main points of the Statement in plain terms.