Bevan & Buckland work very closely with many local legal firms as you would expect. We regularly refer clients and our own legal work across Swansea, Cardiff and West Wales. With the so called ‘Tesco Law’ on the horizon many of our clients have been busy preparing their practices.
Our legal team work closely with solicitors helping them to address their issues, obligations and reporting requirements that are specific to legal practices.
In addition to preparation of your financial accounts and tax returns for both the partnership and the individual partners, we will carry out an examination of your records under the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and ensure completion of your annual report to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
We can help with…
- Preparation of financial records under the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules (SAR)
- Completion of your annual report to the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
- Tax returns for the partnership and also the partners where required
- Mergers and acquisitions advice
- Practice valuations
- Business planning and cashflow forecasting
- Accounting systems and record keeping where required
- Assistance to raise finance
- Independent financial planning advice for retirement or succession
We also offer free of charge:
- Email or telephone advice on business related issues
- Regular email business and tax tips newsletter
- Reminders of key filing dates
Why not call our team now on 01792 410100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.