Bevan Buckland includes architectural practices among its areas of special expertise and works with numerous architects across South and West Wales.
Whether they’re designing buildings for major retail and property development projects in Swansea and Cardiff or leading on the creation of flagship domestic residences, we can provide both practical and strategic support.
That might mean help with corporation tax, delivery of payroll services on a project-by-project basis or support with managing IR35. Where you manage construction projects directly, it might also mean management of construction industry scheme (CIS) returns.
If your architecture firm is ambitious and growing, we can assist in the development of rigorous business plans to support bids for finance. We can also provide all the management accounting, forecasting and budgeting services you need to make confident decisions.
Equally, if you’ve had a long career in architecture and are looking at options to exit the business, we can support you in developing a tax-efficient succession strategy.
We can help with…
- Finding financing for growth and expansion.
- Preparation of forecasts for profit and cashflow.
- Tax planning and advice.
- Business structures – limited company or partnership?
- Advice on inheritance tax and succession.
We also offer free of charge:
- Email or telephone advice on business related issues
- Regular email business and tax tips newsletter
- Reminders of key filing dates
To contact a member of our specialist architect accounting team call 01792 410100 or email us at email@example.com