Life sciences accounting
Life sciences is recognised as one of the most important areas of technology transfer and commercial growth, like many major cities, Swansea has a dedicated Institute of Life Sciences within Swansea University that capitalises on the knowledge and commercial opportunities that this sector brings.
Many successful university spin-outs emerge from the life sciences sector, and like all businesses they need commercial advice and accounting support.
Our life sciences accounting team appreciate the intellectual property licensing, collaborative research and business development needs of new and existing life science companies, and we are often asked to act as a quasi- financial director during the initial set up and early years of the businesses. We also work closely with the University and Techniums to support the spin-out opportunities.
We can help with
- Commercial and financial advice
- Tax efficient business set up and company formation advice
- Accessing funding and grants for business development
- Profit forecasts and cash flows analysis
- Tax planning advice to maximise all allowances
- Annual and management accounts
- Statutory audits where required
- Corporation and personal tax compliance
- VAT advice
- Confidential payroll services
- Independent financial planning advice on investments, pensions and retirement planning
We also offer free of charge:
- Email or telephone advice on business related issues
- Regular email business and tax tips newsletter
- Reminders of key filing dates
To contact a member of our specialist life sciences team, please click here. Alternatively please call us on 01792 410100.