Having discussed with you the best trading vehicle for your business, we can help you form a limited company or LLP within a few hours. This will enable you to rapidly open a bank account and commence trading.
Having achieved this we will look after the statutory filing and updating of your records with Companies House, year on year ensuring that you never miss a deadline.
We can help…
- Create and set up your new company
- By using our offices as your company’s registered office
- Monitor company law changes and ensure you remain compliant
- Maintain all of your statutory registers and submit all documentation to Companies House
- Complete any share transfer forms and share certificates
- File your confirmation statement
- Advise on general Company Law and the protection of minority interests.
And the benefits for you…
- You have a readymade company with all forms arranged and filed appropriately
- You remain fully compliant with all statutory company law regulations
- You avoid all penalties and fines
- You save time and effort
If you decide you want to trade as a limited company, we can form your company within 24 hours.
While it is possible to form a company online, you are often left struggling with the paperwork and the need to register your company with the relevant authorities.
Similarly, some company formation agents will deal with Companies’ House then leave you to deal with HMRC.
In contrast, Bevan & Buckland will be with you all the way: our company formation service provides the complete package. We will send shareholders’ registers, directors’ registers and all the formal documentation you need straight to your door. In addition, we can register your company with HMRC and set up PAYE and VAT registration if required.
Annual compliance statement filing
Often confused with the annual accounts, the Companies’ House annual return is a separate document which lists the company’s registered office, shareholders and directors and must be filed with Companies House once a year at a different date to when the accounts need to be filed.
Although a relatively straightforward task, failure to fill out annual returns correctly and on time can lead to the directors of the firm being prosecuted.
Rather than run this risk, Bevan & Buckland can take over company secretarial duties and keep Companies House up to date on all director and shareholder changes and file your Companies House annual return.
Companies are now required by law to keep a register of Persons of Significant Control. (PSC)
We can help you deal with all of the companies house filing needs to ensure your public records are always up to date.
For a free quote on our company secretarial services please click here. Alternatively please call us on 01792 410100.
If your tax affairs come under HMRC’s scrutiny, here’s what you need to know.