Charity and non-profit accountants in Swansea
Bevan Buckland LLP are specialist charity accountants based in Swansea and South Wales. We are proud to work with many of Wales’ leading charities and not for profit organisations. We currently provide services to a range of not for profit clients such as charities, housing associations and other public sector bodies.
Over the past 20 years we have developed our specialist knowledge of this sector which has allowed us offer a high quality service at an affordable price. We are able to offer a range of services tailored to your needs and have helped a number of our clients form a charity, grow and flourish. We now work a wide range of clients from small community charities with turnovers of less that £10,000 up to national charities who work across Wales.
Charity accounting services we provide
The services we are able to offer our charity and not for profit clients include:
- Accounts preparation
- Accounts including independent examiners reports
- Accounts including audit reports
- Grant claim audits
- Advice on benefits of VAT registration
- General tax advice
- Business plans & cash flow forecasts
- Payroll services
- Advice and training on accounting software packages
- Pension services
- Advice of managing cash balances and investments
- Range of specialist reports on request
- Charity training courses and regular trustee finance briefings
- We also offer our Charity clients free advertising of their trustee vacancies on our dedicated trustees required page
Need some advice?
Contact us today to discuss your unique charitable organisation and how we can help you both survive and thrive.