Everyone wants to pay less tax, and so do we. The only way to achieve this is through careful tax planning to reduce your tax liabilities, structure your business correctly and make the most of your personal tax allowances.
Our tax team work closely with our audit and accounts team and our financial planning department to help with individual tax and corporate tax planning and ensuring our clients pay a lot less tax and run their businesses tax efficiently.
We can help you with...
- Personal Tax
- Advice on tax and your employment status
- Preparation of your self assessment tax returns
- Inheritance tax planning
- advice on the tax for overseas properties, assets and residence
- ensure that your will is drawn up to maximise tax efficiency
- the tax issues with probate for executors and acting as professional trustees or executors
- Personal Tax investigations
- Corporate Tax
- tax planning advice for companies of all sizes
- Partnership and unincorporated business tax planning
- help with VAT and other indirect taxes
- capital gains tax advice to maximise exemptions and reliefs
- capital allowances and property tax
- accessing research and development tax credits
- the tax implications of employee share option schemes
- Tax and VAT investigations and reviews
You many also want to consider our Tax Investigation Service to protect you and your business from the cost of HMRC tax investigations, it starts at just £140 per year .
And the benefits for you...
- You know that you are as tax efficient as you can be!
- If you take out tax investigation insurance and you are investigated then our fees are covered
For a free tax review meeting please contact the office nearest to you.