Since the introduction of VAT in 1973 we have helped local businesses in Swansea and all across Wales with their VAT. From helping you choose the right scheme, through to preparing your returns, we are here to support you.
VAT planning support and return preparation
VAT was originally touted as the “simple tax” but it has become one of the most complex as there are several VAT schemes to choose from. We can assist with both the routine preparation of VAT returns and VAT planning in those complex areas where careful planning is essential.
The number of VAT investigations is rising, so it’s important that your accountants have experience – and more importantly, success – in dealing with VAT investigations.
- Help you choose the right VAT scheme for your business
- Advise if VAT registration is beneficial and if so, register your business
- Train your staff to ensure you record VAT correctly, or
- Complete and file your VAT forms for you
- Deal with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals if necessary.
And the benefits for you:
- You are complying with VAT if required
- You’re using the most suitable VAT scheme for your business
- Your staff are trained to complete VAT records correctly
- If we are completing your VAT forms there’s no stress or hassle: just leave it to us.
- We have all of the information and experience if you are subject to a HMRC VAT investigation.
For more information on our VAT services, contact us on 01792 410100 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The government has published an analysis of UK businesses’ ability to fill job vacancies across different industries. Along with this, it provides a list of reasons for any recruitment challenges. The data covers Summer 2021, primarily after COVID-19 restrictions were eased.