The cut off time for using a same day service to electronically file a change of company name or incorporate a company (software filing only) has changed from 11am to 3pm. You can now access the new guidance for Companies House (CH) customers now.
CXH has also made a service to Upload a document to Companies House instead of sending a paper document by post. This service was created to enable paperless filing in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It’s quicker to upload your documents than to send them by post.
It also includes an array of features and online payment using GOV.UK Pay. Furthermore, CH say they are working to improve this service and include more document types.
Companies House webinars
Additionally, Companies House webinars offer useful guidance looking at a range of topics including:
- starting a limited company and contacting Companies House and HMRC.
- how intellectual property (IP) such as patents, trademarks and copyrights can affect your business.
- advice on starting a community interest company (CIC).
- how to register company mortgages and other charges at Companies House.
- how to restore a company to the register.
You can also catch up on previous webinars and learn from experts on best practice for your business.