Bevan & Buckland, together with UDL Patent and Trademark Attorneys, and JCP Solicitors, are running a joint seminar on IP & Innovation in your Business.
During the seminar you will hear three presentations:
- R&D Tax Relief and the Patent Box – Mr Paul Arnold, Tax Partner, Head of R&D and Innovation, at Bevan & Buckland
- Maximising your Business Potential – IP and exploiting your income streams – Dr Kerry Beynon, Head of Intellectual Property at JCP Solicitors
- Patents Uncovered: Myths, Risks and Answers to Common Questions – Mr Tom Baker, Partner at UDL (Urquhart-Dykes & Lord LLP)
We will be holding the seminar at:
- The Liberty Stadium Swansea, Wednesday 3rd June 2015
- The National Botanic Garden of Wales, Wednesday 10th June 2015
Both events will take the same format:
10:30am Arrival & Refreshments
11:00 to 12:30pm Presentations & Q&A
12:30 to 2:00pm Buffet & Networking
We hope that you will be available to attend one of the sessions above and ask that you please RSVP to Paul Arnold on 01792 410110 or alternatively, you may email email@example.com.
We apologise should you received duplicate invitations from the respective organisations involved.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tax Partner – Head of R&D and Innovation
Paul is an R&D and Patent Box specialist. In addition to advising many owner managed businesses he has also advised some of the largest companies in the UK, including FTSE 100 companies and large multinational groups.