Top 5 payroll hints and tips
1. Are you staging for automatic enrolment on 1 January? If so, it’s important that you know when to first assess your employees. It might even be before 1 January. Use our handy calculator >>
2. Is your payroll data due a check up? In Sage 50 Payroll, the Health Check option helps you identify any potential problems with your data. If any issues are picked up, you can fix them before your next HMRC submission.Read more >>
3. The P32 and you – To make sure the P32 picks up all pay periods in the month, it’s important that you run the it at the end of each tax month.
Watch our quick demo >>
4. Customising your payroll desktop: Did you know you can change the look of your employee list, add colours and change the order in which the employees appear? Read more >>
5. An important reminder about Windows XP – New versions of Sage 50 Payroll won’t install on computers running Microsoft Windows XP. If you still use XP, you must upgrade before it’s too late. Read more >>
If you are looking for advice and support with the new submission system, or indeed any aspect of payroll, please don’t hesitate to contact Tina or one of her team.
For further information about how Bevan and Buckland can help your company with management of the payroll contact Tina Davies on 01792 410100 or by email at email@example.com.
To find out what other services are offered by Bevan and Buckland visit www.bevanbuckland.co.uk.
MCIPP(dip) Member Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
Tina Davies is manager of Bevan & Buckland’s Swansea Payroll Department, we also operate a payroll bureau service from the firm’s Pembroke and Haverfordwest offices.
www.bevanbuckland.co.uk/services/payroll-auto-enrolment Tel: 01792 410117
Bevan Buckland LLP Accountants Swansea Tel: 01792 410100
Bevan Buckland LLP Accountants Haverfordwest Tel: 01437 760666
Bevan Buckland LLP Accountants Pembroke Tel: 01646 682383
Bevan Buckland LLP Accountants Carmarthen Tel: 01267 233115
Bevan Buckland LLP Accountants St David’s Tel: 01437 720352