Insider: Wales Access to Finance – Ask the Experts Breakfast 2015//
Liberty Stadium September 22nd 2015
7:30am – Breakfast & Registration
8:00am – Meeting commences
9:00am – Approximate close
Guests are invited to remain behind after the formal close for coffee and networking
- Matt Warren, chief executive, Veeqo
- Harri Lloyd Davies, partner, Bevan Buckland
- David Vieira, managing director, Go Commercial Finance
- Stephen Yorke, area director business banking, HSBC
- Betsan Powell, partner, JCP Solicitors
- More to follow
We would like you to join us for an Insider breakfast event to explore sources of finance for ambitious companies. If you’re seeking cash to reach the next level, hoping to raise money for an early stage venture, or looking for better funding arrangements, this event should provide you with some ideas.
Matt Warren runs Veeqo, a Swansea-based inventory management software company that has raised more than £1m through crowdfunding and from other sources.
A panel of advisers and funders will give tips and insights in answer to audience questions. Topics for discussion could include:
- Can I raise funds without losing control of the company?
- Could crowdfunding help my business to grow?
- How can I raise cash for an acquisition?
- What do banks look for when lending cash?
If this is of interest, we hope you can join us and put a question in for the panel.
Our events are regularly over-subscribed therefore please register your interest as soon as possible. If you have been successful you will receive a confirmation email one week prior to the event. Please click here to register your interest.
If you wish to attend an Insider event and have any personal requirements in order to fully enjoy your chosen event then please let us know at the earliest date possible.
We have an inclusive approach and wish to ensure that everyone who wants to attend an Insider event is able to do so and to obtain full benefit from being our guest.
If you need any more information please contact Suzanne Wallace on 0161 907 9758.