We are pleased to announce the exciting news that we have partnered with Capitalise to further enhance our offering to clients. This new agreement will specifically be focusing on providing our clients with the necessary tools and data relating to capital advisory. Within this blog, we will provide an insight in who Capitalise are and what they do, as well as detailing how our clients will benefit from this link.
Read the information below to find out more about Capitalise, or simply sign up HERE to begin accessing your business credit information.
Who is Capitalise?
Capitalise is your one place for business finance.
It’s a cutting-edge business finance platform aimed at accounting firms and their ambitious business clients. Their vision is to give you transparency and control over your business finance.
That’s achieved through a unique mix of finance experts, software tools and access to a network of lenders, credit specialists and fintech providers.
What services do Capitalise offer?
Capitalise has a suite of tools and services that accounting partners can add to their advisory armoury. This delivers more bang for your buck when it comes to finance advice.
These tools include:
● Monitor – Capitalise’s Monitor tool gives us a 360-degree view of your credit profile, cashflow and funding. It’s a software tool that integrates with your accounting software to show us what support you need, what your risks are and where there are opportunities.
● Capital Reports – the Capital Reports function gives us a snapshot of your business finance position. All the most important finance insights are brought together in one, easy-to-navigate place. So, we have all the numbers we need at our fingertips.
● Marketplace – the Capitalise Marketplace is where we go to search for the very best routes to funding. It connects our team with a network of 100+ lenders and providers, so we can find the ideal finance products (and the best deals) for your needs.
● Credit improvement – Capitalise’s partnership with Experian gives us deep insights into your credit position. We can show you your business credit profile and help you improve your credit score. We can even check the credit score of your suppliers and customers.
● Debt recovery – bad debts can be a big issue. Debt Recovery is a no-risk solution we can offer to help you resolve those unpaid debts. We handle the complexity, legals and workflow and you get your money on a no-win, no-fee basis.
Helping you to improve your credit score and secure borrowing
If your business is likely to need financing over the next 18 months, then understanding and working to improve your credit score could be the most important thing you do right now. Your credit score hugely impacts your business’s ability to borrow and the rate you will pay. In a world of increasing rates and tightening credit this is even more important.
We’ve partnered with Capitalise to help our clients through this process and access different funding solutions. The first step is to sign up with Capitalise, this can be completed by clicking here.
Additional Services available for our clients
In addition to the services listed above, we are focused on supporting our clients during these challenging times and are also able to offer our clients the following complimentary services:
- Strategic planning to help business owners’ future proof their businesses
- Budget planning, cashflow preparation & integrated forecasts
- Management accounts and additional book-keeping assistance
Providing clients with the tools to futureproof their businesses
Andrew Silk, a Senior Executive here at Bevan Buckland LLP, has provided comment on how our partnership with Capitalise can assist clients in finding adequate finance and further enhance our corporate finance offering to clients.
“We are delighted to partner with Capitalise.com to further enhance Bevan Buckland LLP’s business advisory service. The partnership with Capitalise.com will allow us to offer business owners access to their ‘Business Credit Score,’ alongside access to a marketplace of over one hundred banks, independent and alternative lenders, to help find our business owners the right finance quickly and easily. These tools will be vital in helping SME owners to future proof their businesses in the current uncertain economic climate”.
Get in touch…
If you would like to find out more about funding opportunities for your business, please contact a member of our team, either by calling us on 01792 410100 or by sending us an email
Alternatively, if you are looking to sign up with Capitalise, please click here