Many businesses are facing the most difficult circumstances in their history as a result of the measures put in place to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a firm we are here to help you get through these difficult times.
We have staff who can offer advice in the following areas:
- Cash flow forecasting including modelling different possible scenarios
- Accounting software to make working from home easier
- Advise on the support available to your business
- Assistance on calculating your break-even point so that you can assess the bank support required
- Advice on what actions you can take to help your business thorough the coming weeks and months
Please select one of the below options to begin the workflow.
The role of accountants is changing, our clients no longer just expect us to complete a set of accounts for them and ensure they meet their filing requirements and pay the right amount of tax.
The Film and TV Production Restart Scheme is a new effort to support the creative sector. The scheme makes direct compensation available to eligible pre-existing and new productions that incurred losses due to the ongoing pandemic. Some of the costs the scheme covers include abandonment or filming delays from illnesses amongst the cast and crew.
Children starting to go back to schools and nurseries this September. This means more employees are also going back to work full time due to the withdrawal of CJRS support, thus working parents may need to start thinking about childcare.